Want to take great photos with your camera or smart phone?
Whether you are a beginner or intermediate photographer, you will learn the simple techniques that the pros use to “capture the moment”.
Marilyn will cover topics such as:
- – What to look for before you push the button.
- – Tips for travel shooting.
- – How to take great “group or family photos”.
- – How to quickly get your subject to “pose”. (This is great info when someone is taking your picture too)
- – Understanding how your camera or smart phone works.
- – What to do with all those pictures you’ve taken.
During this presentation Marilyn will display many of her photos on the big screen and explain how she took them.
Be sure to bring your camera or smart phone to this fun, informative event.
Marilyn Suriani’s thirty-five year career has produced world-class images, stunning documentaries, and highly coveted fine art.
Marilyn’s work can be found in the permanent collections of museums, corporations, and private individuals worldwide. Her images appear in many high profile spaces, including two commissioned permanent exhibits at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Marilyn’s highly acclaimed portraits continue to be her passion. Her concentration on photographing women of all ages, with an eye towards capturing their inner beauty, has become part of her personal journey.
[toggle title_open=”Register Now” title_closed=”Register Now” hide=”no” border=”yes” style=”default” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Register Now” read_less_text=”Register Now” include_excerpt_html=”no”]