- M.Ed in Elementary Education – UGA
- American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- Personal Training, Piloxing, Barbell, Kickbox, Spin
Heather Lenhardt is an American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer, group fitness instructor (Piloxing, spin, cardio kickboxing, barbell), and Boot Camp instructor. After 9 years in the fitness industry, she still considers it a privilege to motivate women to get their bodies moving, and as a result, feel and look better than they did before. Heather encourages women of all ages and fitness levels to try different kinds of exercise, find what suits them, and get going. It is never too late to start a healthy, active lifestyle! Heather is a Snellville native, and resides here with her husband and three children.
- *200 HR Certification in Traditional Yoga Practice & Philosophy
- *Doterra Touch Massage Certification
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Body Training Systems (Barbell certification)
- Turbo Kick
- Queen Ax
- CPR certified
Sam Thomas holds a BS degree from Emory University. After a 17 year career in the Information Technology arena, he left his position in December of 2010 to join his wife Chrissy Thomas managing the practice in a business development role tasked with overseeing such duties as growing market share, daily operations, marketing, client retention, web development & social media, and business expansion.
- ACE GFI
- YMCA GFI
- STRONG by ZUMBA™
- ZUMBA® FITNESS
- ZUMBA® TONING
- STRONG by Zumba™
- ZUMBA KIDS & KIDS, JR.
- ZUMBA® GOLD
- BODY SCULPT
Denise Byrnes was born in Biloxi, MS and has travelled all over the US and the world with the US military. She graduated from the Medical College of GA and has done graduate work in Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness and Sports at UGA. She is President of DB Fitness & Training, an AFAA certified personal trainer, and fitness instructor (Booty Camp, spin, yoga, weight training, fitness for seniors and, kickboxing). Denise has over 20 years of experience in fitness. She is passionate about helping improve the lives of others through fitness, weight management, and healthy lifestyle changes. She has been married for 35 years and has two children. She loves running, gardening, reading, traveling, and taking really long walks.
- Certified Personal Trainer. AFAA
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor. AFAA
- M.S. in Sports Nutrition
- Barre, circuit, body sculpting, boot camp, step and nutrition classes
- Group Fitness Cert. with AFAA
- Zumba Cert.
- Barre and Stretching Cert. with IBBFA
- Specialize in Barre, Cardio, and Dance Fitness
Chrissy Thomas, RN, BSN
Owner Chrissy Thomas, RN, BSN, has worked in the field of skin care since1996. A graduate of Georgia Baptist College of Nursing in Atlanta, she has held positions as charge nurse of plastic surgery for Egleston Children’s Hospital (now Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta), and director of adult plastic surgery and director of skin care services for Plastic Surgery Consultants in Atlanta.
- 200 hour
- Yoga Alliance Certification
- YMCA Group Exercise Instructor Certification
- Hatha Yoga Courses
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA)
- American Council On Exercise (ACE)